Venezia - 211 Acre Master Planned Community
172 Developed Single Family Lots, 113 Town Home Lots & 16 Acre Commercial Center
Approved for 85,000 SF of Retail / Commerical
Located Directly Across From Subject Property
Access and location is key for a successful plan.
• 6± miles north of the Florida Turnpike
• 7± miles southwest of Tavares
• 15± miles north of Clermont
• 20± miles north of Disney World
• 40± miles northwest of Orlando
• 1½ hours drive time from Tampa
• 2½ hours drive time from Jacksonville
• 4 hours drive time from Miami
• 7½ hours drive time from Atlanta
• Howey-in-the-Hills offers a community mind-set geared to
support planning for active adult communities.
• Flexible, open-minded and educated government officials are
ready to guide developers through the public sector process
• Howey-in-the-Hills is located at the epicenter of central
Florida’s retirement mecca, surrounded by Clermont, Mount
Dora, Leesburg, Tavares and the world famous retirement
community, “The Villages.”
• The parks, shopping, medical facilities, libraries, museums, golf
courses and numerous other entertainment and recreation
venues make Howey-in-the-Hills the perfect destination for an
active adult community.
• Lake County is within close proximity to the many attractions
that central Florida has to offer.
Lake Harris, Florida’s fifth largest lake, is nearby for fishing,
boating or eco-touring
• JB Boondocks Bar & Grill Water-front Restaurant - Adjacent
• Quality of life factors draw thousands of active adults to this
thriving retirement area annually.
• Lake Harris has a public waterfront
UTILITIES AND ENTITLEMENTS
• Town of Howey-in-the-Hills Water & Sewer
• Progress Energy electricity
• Embarq cable services