• Located NWC of US HWY 192 & Fortune Rd,
Kissimmee, FL 34744
• OP 1 – 1.7 Acres – Available for Ground Lease / BTS Entitled up to 17,000 SF of retail or two free standing buildings with drive-thru.
• OP 2 – 1.3 Acres – Available Units from 1,400 – 6,000 SF - Entitled up to 11,000 SF Multi-Tenant Retail
• US 192: 56,702 AADT
• Fortune Rd: 16,700 AADT
• New Restaurant / Retail Development located at the main intersection for the Florida Tech Farm Research Park .
Local municipality is in the process of approving new guidelines entitling this site to the highest level of density per code, encouraging dense, vertical mixed use
• Adjacent Properties include 2 major Development Projects including the Technology & Research Campus, and the Osceola Heritage Park.
• Located at the NWC of the traffic light, which is the main intersection into the 498 Acre Tech & Research Park.
• Excellent visibility from both directions on Hwy 192.
• Parking Ratio is 500:1 to encourage density and promote walking, biking, Sunrail transportation
OSCEOLA HERITAGE PARK
• The County has approved $3,300,000 in Capital Improvements for Osceola Heritage Park to increase
Sporting Events, Concerts and upgrade facilities
• Plans to infill retention pond on the NEC of 192 and Fortune Rd for hotels and commercial space. The total amount of hotel rooms will increase by 40K – 55K rooms
• The counties goal is to promote walking, biking, and Sunrail use to provide a more intimate, enjoyable experience.
Judge Farms – A Technology, Research and Mixed Use Campus
• A new $250 million Florida Advance Manufacturing Facility is underway with the first phase totaling
100K SF, $75 million construction cost, and
outfitted with $120 million in equipment.
• UCF enters into a 30 yr Lease with the County
• Mid September 2016 construction will begin on the
130-acre lake, the centerpiece of the High Tech Park.
• 20,000 high-tech jobs are expected to be created over the next 10 years, 80,000 total related jobs, $450 million in tax revenue.
• Osceola County & UCF have invested $137.9 Million and $17 Million in FAMRC and ICAMR which will create jobs and start a long term global leader in smart sensor technology.
• The Tech Campus mix use project will connect to upwards of 75,000 homes in the market.