The approximate ½ acre out parcel is approved for a maximum of 3,500 S.F.of prime office, medical or retail use. The N. Florida Ave. frontage coupled with the mature Oak tree coverage provide a prime office/medical development parcel. The site is approx. 1/8 mile south of the Bearss Ave. and Florida Ave. intersection. Also I-275 is less than 1/8 mile east of the subject intersection. New retail has recently been developed on the southeast corner of Bearss and N. Florida Ave. including Ross, Aldi, Burger King, Popeye’s, etc. Just across I-275 at the NW corner of Bearss and Nebraska Avenues is a new Super Walmart and Wawa and on the opposite corner is a new Culver’s. This highly accessible location is also home to some of Hillsborough County’s highest end residential communities: Avila, northwest; Tampa Palms, northeast; Carrollwood, west; and numerous multi-family developments in all four directions.The University of South Florida is less than 10 minutes East. The subject location enables home owners within a very short distance to have a separate nearby office. Developed as a condo office investment the subject out parcel is a prime development opportunity!
• 96' plus of commercial frontage on N Florida Ave.
• Zoned Business, Professional-Office
• Less than 10 minutes from the heart of the University of South Florida
• Approximately 15 minutes from Tampa International Airport
• Major roads and highways in close proximity for immediate accessibility.
• .46± Acre Out Parcel
• Tax District Hillsborough County
• Parcel ID #107488-0010
• Zoning: PD (Planned Development)
• Utilities: Hillsborough County water and sewer to the site